THE ULTIMATE EU TEST BOOK - ASSISTANTS 2020
The Ultimate EU Test Book Assistants 2020
Publication date: 17 March 2020
The Ultimate EU Test Book Assistants 2020 is specially designed for candidates preparing for European Personnel Selection office (EPSO) competitions at Assistant (AST and SC) level. It is relevant to all Assistant-level EPSO open competitions and CAST selections.
The 2020 edition is the biggest Assistants edition ever and full of strategies, advice and practice exercises. The focus is on the computer-based multiple choice question tests which prove an obstacle to so many.
Included are methodologies, warm-up exercises and hundreds of practice questions with answer explanations showing shortcuts and common pitfalls. Brand new features for 2020 are the specially designed warm-up exercises for tackling numerical and abstract reasoning questions, the tests which give many candidates particular difficulties. The 2020 edition also introduces an expanded guide to the whole EPSO process specifically for Assistant-level open and CAST competitions, explaining how to improve your chances and the common errors to avoid.
Note: Candidates for Administrator exams should use "The Ultimate EU Test Book Administrators 2020" and those who reach the final stage Assessment Centre should use "The Ultimate EU Test Book Assessment Centre 2020"
1. What Are Assistants and How Are They Selected?
2. Assistant Competitions Step by Step
3. Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning Tests in EPSO Assistant Exams
4. Succeeding in Verbal Reasoning Tests - methodology explained
5. Verbal Reasoning Test (150 questions)
6. Succeeding in Numerical Reasoning Tests - methodology explained
7. NEW FEATURE! Numerical Reasoning Warm-Up Exercise (45 warm-up questions focused on specific operations)
8. Numerical Reasoning Mixed Questions Test (120 questions)
9. Succeeding in Abstract Reasoning Tests - methodology explained
10. NEW FEATURE! Abstract Reasoning Warm-Up Exercise: how to solve 20 questions, showing every step on the way
11. Abstract Reasoning Test (110 questions)
12. Prioritising and Organising Test